The traditional Lynchburg lemonade recipe came from a town with similar name located in Tennessee. The lemonade tastes sweet, a little bit tart, and absolutely refreshing. This drink is perfect for summer season, when there are a lot of backyard parties going on. It contains alcohol, so it is perfect for entertaining adults and winding down a little bit. Lynchburg lemonade ingredients are very easy to obtain.
- 4 ounces lemon and lime flavored soda
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- ½ ounce whiskey, use Jack Daniel’s whiskey to get the authentic taste
- 1 ounce orange flavored liqueur, Triple sec is the traditional ingredient
- Ice cubes
- Place ice cubes inside a tall glass as much as you wish.
- Pour in the whiskey.
- Add in the orange flavored liqueur.
- Pour lemon and lime flavored soda into the mix.
- Top it off with lemon juice then stir all the ingredients until they are combined thoroughly.
- Lynchburg lemonade recipe is ready to be enjoyed.
Although the traditional recipe is good, you can also create Lynchburg lemonade variations to surprise your guests. One recipe combining Jack Daniel’s honey liqueur, tonic, freshly squeezed clementine, bitter chocolate, and lime juice. It will get its sweetness from the honey liqueur, hint of acidity from the citruses, and note of bitterness from the chocolate. You can also top the drink with some sweet and sour cherries like Maraschino.
This drink is perfect to be served during outdoor informal party during warmer seasons. Freshness of ice and citruses is going to complement the warm weather. The alcohol content is going to help your guests relax and forget about their workloads during the holiday. You can make it in a bulk and serve a large crowd all at once! Just be careful not to drink too much. Lynchburg lemonade recipe is definitely going to be in your beverage repertoire once you try it. (rfa)